Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Crazy days with my boys

Elliot is not a big fan of getting a haircut.  I usually ask Guy for some help to hold Elliot while I quickly go at it with the clippers.  Elliot calls them the buzzies.  One morning, I was tired of looking at his hair coming over his ears so I convinced him that we would do a really quick haircut and I would only use the buzzies on the bottom then I would get out the scissors for the rest.  Everything was going fine until I was using the clippers around his ears and I somehow sliced the top of his ear.  I felt so bad.  I quickly got him a sucker and a bandaid and then finished up his haircut with the scissors.  I have never cut anyone like that before and I really don't even know how it happened.


Later that day, Micah had a dentist appointment so I took the boys to Arby's afterwards to make up for cutting Elliot's ear and traumatizing Micah at the dentist. The funny thing was that there were so many screaming kids at the dentist that day. I kind of felt bad for the staff.

One morning, I went to wake up Micah and I found him like this.  He usually wakes up by himself in the morning and just babbles to himself until I get him out of his crib.  It was a rare treat to see him sleeping.



Elliot got a hold of my camera and took some great pictures.  Most of them were of the floors and walls, but there were a few keepers in there too.



Don't ask me why this boy took off all his clothes.  I think he was just trying to take off his shirt by sliding it down over his pants and the pants just came with it.  He came up to me and said, "I didn't mean to."  It was so cute.
 
 
And here is one of my sweet little Elliot sleeping.  Love these moments of seeing the kids sleeping.

No comments: