For Valentine's Day, Jason asked me to help him make a skirt for his wife, Lara. I've been getting a bit more confident with sewing so I said that I would help him out. In the end, I made the skirt on a Sunday afternoon since Jason was pretty much exhausted from starting a new job. He and I tried to figure out how long to make it based on some of my skirts. Also, we estimated the waist measurement.
I love how it turned out! Jason also put me in charge of finding the fabric. I made a skirt for myself a few months ago with yellows and greys and I feel so trendy in it. I was hoping that this skirt would have the same effect for Lara. I also did a lining for it so that she wouldn't have to wear a slip with it. I think that was the coolest part about this skirt.
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment