ALA held their annual daddy daughter dance at the beginning of February. Ashley was so excited to go this year. Last year she was sick so I made her stay home. The theme was "A Whole New World" but I didn't really get around to making any special costumes for the girls. So, I just let them dress up in whatever way they wanted. Amelia was a snow princess and Ashley was....well, I don't know what she was. I convinced Guy to dress up a little too.
I love spending quality time with my boys. Too often during the day, I am busy getting a ton of things done around the house and I don't take the time to just sit and play. So, tonight, we did puzzles. Elliot got a set of six puzzles for Christmas so we broke them out and put them all together. It was so fun to see his face light up as each puzzle started to come together.
Saturday, February 9, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment