Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dance Pictures

This was a day that I was glad to have behind me.  Once the girls got home from school at about 4:30, it was a mad dash to get their hair done, get into costume, and run to Mapleton to get their pictures done.  The note that was sent home said that they would not wait for anyone for the group picture so we had to be sure to be on time.  Luckily, we were about 10 minutes early but they were running a tight ship so that was barely enough time to get the girls' shoes changed and be all ready.

You never know what kind of mood Ashley will be in for pictures.  I was crossing my fingers that she would pull a big smile.  Parents weren't allowed behind the curtain when they were doing pictures so I was just hoping for the best.  Ashley had been in a good mood so hopefully that was a good sign.

Afterwards, I took a few pictures of my own, but I am really excited to see the professional ones!





No comments: