Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ashley looses a tooth

Ashley came home from school on Friday and announced that she had two wiggly teeth.  She said that it was hard to eat her bagel at lunch with these two wiggly teeth, each one on either side of her top two middle teeth.  Before I helped her brush her teeth that night before bed, I wiggled each of her teeth and thought that it would be a few more days before we saw much action.  I was pretty surprised, and Ashley was too, when one tooth fell out as we were brushing teeth.  Luckily, she felt something hard in her mouth and pulled it out before she spit all the toothpaste out or we may never have seen that tooth again.  It bled a little bit which she handled really well.  She wrote a nice little note for the tooth fairy and then got everything ready.  She woke up to find a $1 bill from the tooth fairy which she carried around with her all day.



 
She thought it was so cool to be able to stick her tongue through the hole in her mouth.

No comments: