Thursday, January 24, 2013

Messenger bag

Next up on my Learn to Sew series was this cute little messenger bag. I've been putting it off for a few days but finally tackled it today thanks to the freezing rain that we had this morning and not really wanting to go anywhere. Probably safer not to go out if I didn't need to anyway. I did have to take Elliot to preschool today and pick him up, and that was enough of an adventure for me. The parking lot was a skating rink which Elliot thought was the best thing on Earth.
 

After reading the tutorial about a billion times, I figured I was finally ready to cut out my fabric. From start to finish, I think this only took me about an hour and a half. I'm so excited to show the girls today after school and see if it would be something that they would like me to make for them. It might just be the perfect thing for Ashley and all of her things.



1 comment:

Parkin Family said...

LOVE! You sure have been busy sewing. That's awesome. I need to learn more and get more comfortable with sewing.