Sunday, January 13, 2013

Wiped clean

We have been having computer issues for I don't know how long.  Guy was finally fed up with it last night and decided to completely wipe the hard drive clean and reinstall everything.  So far, that has not fixed anything.  I'm having a hard time with the concept of not being about to find anything (hopefully it is all backed up on the external hard drive) and everything being so different.  I've talked for a long time about getting a laptop for myself.  Maybe it is about time that I do that so I won't have to deal with all of the issues that our PC has.

In other news, I introduced the kids to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream Coat.  The girls listened to the soundtrack one night while falling asleep and instantly fell in love with it.  The next day, we found the movie with Donny Osmond on YouTube and watched it.  Once again, they loved it!  Amelia has been begging to either listen to or watch it any chance she gets.  Maybe the girls will be my buddies and go see musicals since it really isn't Guy's cup of tea.  I can see many girls weekends in the future going on a little road trip to check out a musical.  Love my girls!!

No comments: