
Amelia gives the term "Bag Lady" a whole new meaning. After unloading my groceries the other day, Amelia started jumping in one of the plastic grocery bags like she was having a sack race. All the jumping caused her feet to break through the bag. Being the creative girl that she is, she decided to pull the bag up, put her arms through the handles and make a new outfit. I thought that the moment wouldn't last very long so I hurried to take a picture. Boy was I wrong. She wore that bag for the rest of the day and then even put it back on after she changed into her pj's and slept with it on. The next day was Sunday so we told her that she couldn't wear it to church. But right when we got home, that bag was the first thing that she asked about. The Ream's bag wore out after the second day and may have accidentally been thrown into the trash. Luckily (for her) she found a Sears bag so that the fun could continue for yet another day.

No comments:
Post a Comment