
There is a section in Elliot's baby book that calls for a picture after each month. I've heard that with the first two kids, you can keep up a baby book pretty good but all bets are off with the third child. I am determined not to let that happen and hopefully this will help me to remember to fill everything in for him too. On January 29, Elliot turned 1 month old and so I sat him down for a little photo shoot. I remember when Amelia was a baby and there were days that I would just dress her up and take pictures since I had all sorts of time on my hands. Now, life is a little bit busier and crazier, but time flies by so fast that if I don't take the time to do this now, the moment will be gone and I will never get it back. So, enjoy these few glimpses of our little one.



No comments:
Post a Comment