Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Elliot - 2 months old

Elliot had his 2 month check up Monday and he is doing great. He weighed in at 15 lbs 4 ozs which is less than what both of my girls weighed at the same age. Amelia and Ashley had both hit 16 lbs by the time they were 2 months old so I was a little bit surprised that Elliot didn't hit that mark too. When I was getting him dressed this morning, I put him in a 6-9 month outfit and I was surprised just how well it fit him. It is so crazy how fast little babies grow.



Ashley did not want to be a part of this picture so this is as close as I could get her to be in it. Also, Amelia wants her hair to be like mine and Ashley's, so she has decided to grow out her bangs.