January 24th marked my one year anniversary of having Lasik done. Yeah! So, I went for a check up on the 23rd to make sure that I can still see. My last appointment was for a 6 month check up back in June and I don't even think that I told my eye doctor that I was expecting. I know that pregnancy can change your eye sight a little bit so I was really nervous that this may have happened in my case. But, I am still seeing great! I'm seeing 20/15 with both eyes open and a weak 20/10 with my left eye. Wow! I couldn't have asked for better results. It has been totally worth it. I don't miss my contacts or glasses one bit.
I also had a dentist appointment right about the same time and there really wasn't anything exciting about that. No cavities and everything looks great.
Last but not least, my six week postpardum check up. That was just about as fun as it could be. I've lost about 30 lbs but I still feel like I have another 10-15 lbs to loose. I'm squeezing into my old jeans, but it would be nice to be comfortable in them. I feel great, except for my left knee which has started to bug me, so I really can't complain any. Also, after seeing how much I weighed, I picked up Elliot to see how much he weighed and he is up to 14 lbs now. What a big boy.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment