After moving 4 times in 5 years, there have been a lot of things that just get moved to the new place because we don't have time to deal with it before we move. Some of these things have been packed in the same boxes for more than 10 years because they are things that I had packed away before we even got married. When we moved into this house, I didn't want to have unpacked boxes all over the house so they all went downstairs to the extra bedroom (that will one day be my craft room) to be dealt with later. At the time, I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Ashley so I really didn't have the energy to do anything more than what was absolutely necessary. Well, we have now been in this house for a year and a half, I figure that it is about time to get that room cleaned out so that it can actually have a purpose besides just being a storage room that you can barely walk in. I'm hoping that it doesn't take me the entire year to go through all this stuff because I have a lot more things that I want to get done this year, but it will be a good winter project since we try to spend as much time inside as possible.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
Project 2008
After moving 4 times in 5 years, there have been a lot of things that just get moved to the new place because we don't have time to deal with it before we move. Some of these things have been packed in the same boxes for more than 10 years because they are things that I had packed away before we even got married. When we moved into this house, I didn't want to have unpacked boxes all over the house so they all went downstairs to the extra bedroom (that will one day be my craft room) to be dealt with later. At the time, I was 8 1/2 months pregnant with Ashley so I really didn't have the energy to do anything more than what was absolutely necessary. Well, we have now been in this house for a year and a half, I figure that it is about time to get that room cleaned out so that it can actually have a purpose besides just being a storage room that you can barely walk in. I'm hoping that it doesn't take me the entire year to go through all this stuff because I have a lot more things that I want to get done this year, but it will be a good winter project since we try to spend as much time inside as possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck with your project! I need to do some unpacking and organizing of my basement. It's a work in progress.
Hey there Vicki, I hope you don't mind I snagged your blog from Kim and Joe. The last time I saw you, you were pregnant with Amelia! Your family is so cute, what cute little girls. I hope you have a great New Year.
Post a Comment