
Ashley started acting really strange last Friday night when I was giving her a bath. She pretty much cried through the whole thing and then continued crying when I was putting lotion on and getting her dressed afterwards. I thought that maybe she was just really tired so I didn't think too much of it. Then on Saturday, she barely ate a thing all day and when we put her to bed, I thought that her head felt a little bit warm. On Sunday, we didn't take her to Nursery since she is still trying to get rid of a cold. Guy said that she fell asleep on his shoulder in both Sunday school and Priesthood which is another really strange thing for her to do. That afternoon, Guy gave her a blessing and I was able to get her to eat some applesauce but that was about all she ate for the day. Monday morning, I finally decided that I should take her temperature to see if she had a fever. Her temperature was 103.7 so I started giving her Tylenol and Motrin to bring her fever down. It took a few days, but it finally came down on Wednesday. So, for 4 1/2 days, she only ate a little bit of yogurt and drank some milk. Finally last night for dinner, she ate some of her quesadilla. Hopefully she is getting back to normal. I have no idea what made her sick because she was acting mostly normal except for the fever and not eating anything. It was definitely a mystery.

No comments:
Post a Comment