Monday, January 28, 2008

Martha Monday Tip

Today's tip is to "Clean as you Cook." Martha says, "Instead of filling the sink with pots and dishes, wash them or put them in the dishwasher as you prepare a meal." I love this tip! There are days that I just want to take a break after I have put dinner in the oven, but it is so easy to load the dishwasher with my prep dishes really quick and then take a break. I still put a few items in the sink to wait until after dinner clean-up but doing things as I go makes things a lot easier. I was practicing this tip the other day and I must have done a pretty good job because Guy had no idea what I was cooking for dinner since all the evidence had been put away.

1 comment:

The Jensen Family said...

Thanks for the great tip. I try to do this, but have been slacking lately, so I appreciate the reminder!