You know that it is going to be a warm day when the AC turns on at 8:00 in the morning. Usually I can make it until noon or later and have the windows open in the morning to bring in a nice cool breeze. That was definitely not the case this morning. So, when Amelia asked (just like she does every morning) if we could go outside and blow up the pool, I figured that we better hurry and do it before it became unbearable out there. Amelia had a blast going down the slide and landing in the freezing cold water. Ashley on the other hand, was not so thrilled about it. Right after I put her down the slide, she stood up and said, "Hold!" But of course I didn't want to hold her because she was all wet. She eventually warmed up to the idea of being in the water even though the water didn't get one bit warmer.

Once we came in and I got the girls dressed, I thought that it would be a good idea to put Amelia's hair in a pony tail since it had sunscreen in it and it was a mess. It will definitely be a bath night tonight. Then I thought that I would try to put a pony tail in Ashley's hair too. It actually worked pretty well and she looked really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment