Monday, June 30, 2008
Do I really hold Ashley that much?!
As we were walking out of church yesterday, I had to stop in the hall and find my keys before we got out to the hot parking lot. So, I set down Ashley, the diaper bag and my primary bag. Ashley walked away from me briefly and as she started walking back, a lady in the ward passed by and said, "Wow! Is she walking now?" I replied, "Well, she is two." She had a really quizical look on her face and said, "Maybe I knew that she walked." I told her that maybe she just always sees me carrying Ashley and so maybe that is why she didn't realize that she has been walking for the past 9 months. But, as anyone with children knows, there are times that you just want to get somewhere fast and if that means that you are carrying your 30 pound toddler (plus the 20 pounds of bags), then so be it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment