Kamber and I met our first year at USU and became friends really fast. Our first year of school, she lived in the apartment above me and then for the next two years, she was right across the street. We have had so much fun together over the last few years, but now she is moving out of state and so I went to visit her one last time and to take all our kids to the splash park in Riverton. Amelia had a ton of fun playing in the water as long as she wasn't getting too wet. Ashley, on the other hand, didn't want anything to do with playing. For the first 20 minutes or so, she just stood on the sidewalk trying to decide if it would be worth the effort to go and play. Then, she decided to just hang out on my lap for the rest of the time that we were there. It was right in the middle of her nap so I can totally understand. Once we were done playing and started to drive home, both girls were completely zonked out before we even hit the freeway. What a fun day! And now, of course, Amelia is asking when we will be able to go to the splash park again but I don't know of anything like it down here so it could be a while before we go again.

No comments:
Post a Comment