We finished off the night with cake which I neglected to take pictures of. And Ashley is still talking about how we didn't have any ice cream for Elliot's birthday. Oops. There's always next year.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Elliot's 2nd Birthday
We celebrated Elliot's birthday 2 days late this year so that we could have Grandma Corinne and Grandpa Steve join us for the party. We started out with dinner (tacos and a 7-layer dip) and then presents.
We really need more "boy" toys in our house. Elliot was so excited to get this tool set. He also got some clothes from Grandma and Grandpa.
His big present from mom and day was this car. I was a slacker (mostly due to being so pregnant) and I didn't get it wrapped or assembled. We had the box hiding under a blanket in the living room and when no one was paying attention, Elliot went in and tore off the blanket. Oops. We all missed him "opening" his present. But there was lots of fun had by all as Guy tried to put it together with 3 little helpers.
The party guests. Elliot had a great time riding his car around the house. I think that Guy had even more fun pushing his little boy in his new car.
One of the greatest traditions that we have is the pennie jar. Elliot was able to get a huge handful of money!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment