Sunday, February 6, 2011

Christmas 2010

I've been avoiding this post for long enough. I knew that there would be a lot of pictures to upload and move around, and since it can be a little bit of a pain to do all that, I have been putting it off. But since I also want to post about our latest addition to the family, I figured that it would be a good idea to do Christmas first.

Elliot, Ashley and Amelia opening their jammies on Christmas Eve. I love how excited they all are to open a present.

These are the jammies that Elliot got for Christmas, but you won't see him wearing them on Christmas. He woke up Christmas morning completely soaked so I had to put him last years jammies. He didn't fit in them too well, but at least he looked festive.

All the kids ready to open presents!

Elliot was a little bit behind on getting to his stocking. Mostly I just love this picture because of the smile on Ashley's face.

Look at the grin! Elliot was so excited to get a new tie for church.

The one big thing that Ashley wanted for Christmas was Hide and Seek JoJo. Mrs. Claus thought that it was a little bit lame and didn't want to get it for Ashley. Luckily, she also asked for a crawling baby. When she opened it, she forgot about Hide and Seek JoJo for about 1 minute. Then the only thing she would talk about was how she really wanted Hide and Seek JoJo. To this day, she still talks about how she didn't get Hide and Seek JoJo for Christmas.

Gotta love Amelia's reaction when she realized that the tiny package in her hand was an mp3 player. Now she can be like all the big kids on the bus.

I made matching aprons for the girls for Christmas and all of them got homemade pillow cases. Amelia loved her apron but Ashley didn't really feel the same way. When I asked Ashley why she didn't like her apron, she told me that it was because it had too many flowers on it. Now though, she loves to wear it and help mom cook in the kitchen.

Elliot got a mower to push around and make lots of noise. He absolutely loves it!

Guy was so happy to finally get his bullets! He also got a new pillow which he says is so nice that his neck doesn't hurt when he wakes up.

After Christmas morning at our house, we went up to my mom's house for more fun, more presents, and more food. I was in the midst of fighting a cold, which Tamara later came down with, then my mom and Brian got it too. Guy had it the week before and was getting over it. But we didn't let that spoil our fun. We were all spoiled with lots of presents and wonderful food. Grandpa Choo-Choo and Grandma Helen joined us for dinner and the kids wore them out.

Ashley got another baby doll from Tamara and Brian that had a ton of accessories. She loved playing with Grandma and her new doll and was not interested in much else.

Elliot got a truck that he can push and ride on. It is just perfect for him. Grandpa Steve was our garbage man and tried to keep the room tidy.

No comments: