
My little baby boy is 6 months old. I can hardly believe it. He is a very happy baby about 90% of the time. He likes to be held and pretty much stops crying instantly if you just pick him up. He is still trying to roll over and just makes it to his side and then goes right back to being on his back. He can sit up for about 5 minutes before getting tired and flopping over. The good news is that I think he likes sitting up a lot better than lying down so maybe that will motivate him a little more to master this skill. He is eating cereal and veggies twice a day now and tolerates most of them but really loves sweet potatoes and squash. He loves sitting at the dinner table with us and making faces at daddy. Elliot still loves the sound of his voice and squeals just to hear himself. Amelia was singing a lullaby to him this morning while I was getting ready. It is great to know that she loves him so much. I've also had to switch him to a convertible car seat because he has outgrown the infant seat. Which also means that he gets to sit in the cart like a big boy. I think that he really enjoys shopping a lot more now. He had his 6-month check-up on Monday and is doing great. He weighed in at 21 lbs 5 ozs and 28 3/4 inches long. So, he is in the 95th percentile for everything. What a big boy!


No comments:
Post a Comment