Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Don't turn your back...part 2

I should have known better. In fact, I do know better than to serve a breakfast with syrup to Ashley. But it is so cute to hear her say "syr.." that I just can't resist giving her some sticky goodness. One thing that I have learned is only to serve a breakfast with syrup on days that I am not rushed to go anywhere or get anything done first thing in the morning because I will inevitably be giving at least one girl a bath. While I was cleaning up the French Toast breakfast and getting the dishwasher loaded, Ashley decided to take her left over syrup and rub it in her hair. Bless her heart. And to top it all off, I left the elastic in her hair from yesterday so I had the extra challenge of getting a syrup covered elastic out of her hair. So much fun that I can barely contain myself some days.

No comments: