Wednesday, April 2, 2008

A playroom in progress

I love having a playroom in the basement. This "playroom" isn't all that it could be, but it is working for now. After the bathroom is done in the basement, I have plans to put in some sort of cabinetry on the new wall that will be built to enclose all the toys. Right now we have a couple of baskets and a small bookcase to try and organize things, but it isn't enough. Since this room is shared with our family room, I really want it to be organized so that I don't have to see all the toys all the time. Right now it is all just a dream, but hopefully it will come true soon.

Obviously, there are a few things in this picture that don't belong. Notice the nice harvest gold fridge? It came with the house and it has been sitting in that spot since the day we moved in. So, if you know anyone who is in need of a vintage fridge, just let me know!

No comments: