At Guy's office, there is a pond out front where there are ducks that live there year round. Today, I decided to take the girls there to feed the ducks some bread and leftover pancakes from yesterday's breakfast. Amelia did a pretty good job throwing the bread to the ducks, but Ashley just held onto her piece of bread and even started nibbling on it herself a little bit. When Amelia saw her do this, she decided that she was going to have some bites of pancake too. It was a ton of fun and I think that Amelia will want this to be a regular activity. 

2 comments:
I was reading some blogs with Abby and showing her the pictures of the girls and the ducks. She told me, "Mom, we should go there sometime with Amelia and Ashley." Too cute!
What a fun day! I'm sorry I haven't done your "tag" yet. With not having the internet and then having Jay's parent's in town, I haven't had time to do it yet. But I'm planning too! I haven't forgotten! I hope you guys are doing well! How did your surgery go? Do you love having it?
Well tell the fam hi!
loves!
elsh
Post a Comment