Thursday, March 20, 2008
Amelia's First Talk
Every time that I conduct closing exercises in Primary, Amelia is right by my side just in case there is the slightest chance that I will let her speak into the microphone too. Of course, this never happens and so she rushes to the microphone when Primary is over to have her chance. But a wonderful thing happened on Sunday, she gave her first talk, and so she had permission to talk into the mic. She was so excited and she did a really great job. I put some big words in her talk like "Resurrection" and "Atonement" and she did great with them. It is going to be a long 3 months until her class has a turn again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is so fun! I keep wondering when Abby will have her first Primary assignment. She's been practicing - last week she gave a talk about Easter, using her Easter village pieces as props. I hope she's brave enough!
Post a Comment