The time with baby in my belly is coming to a close so I thought that I would follow my cousin Sara and do a litte bit of on-line betting of when the baby will come. Of course, this is all just for bragging rights, which I think would be pretty cool. Before you place your bet, here is a little bit of baby info (past and present) to help you out...or maybe just confuse you more.
Due dates
This baby...aka...Pickle...aka...French Fry...December 24
Ashley...June 18
Amelia...September 14
Actual birthday
French Fry...????
Ashley...June 23
Amelia...September 21
Labor
French Fry...???
Ashley...induced...4 hours
Amelia...induced...12 hours
Weight and Length
French Fry...???
Ashley...9 lbs 5 ozs, 20 inches
Amelia...9 lbs 6 ozs, 21 inches
And don't forget to take a guess on if it will be a boy or a girl.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
December 26, 5 hours, 9 lbs 1 oz, 21 inches, Boy.
So lucky! Ashley was only 4 hours!?!
French Fry will be a girl
Baby will be here: 12/29/08
Labor will be: 3 hours
Wight: 9lbs 3 oz
Length: 21 1/2 inches
Wish you the best with your labor!!
Post a Comment