I am really behind on blogging and I am hoping to catch up soon. Guy's birthday was more than a week ago and I have been so crazy busy that I have neglected to post about it. His birthday was on the 9th and we celebrated with a yummy chocolate cake and opening presents. We went out for dinner with my family on the 13th. I figure that the best way to celebrate a birthday is to make it last for as long as possible. The girls and I gave him a new blue shirt to wear to work, gray dress pants, and a new green tie. When I met Guy, I think that he only owned one tie and it was extremely behind the times. His tie collection is looking much better now that we have been married for 6 years. So, Happy Birthday Guy...Even if it is a little bit late.

Guy didn't even get a chance to blow out the candles.

No comments:
Post a Comment