
It makes me so sad when my kids are sick. They don't sleep well and they are pretty miserable all day long. Amelia has decided that she doesn't like any of the medicine that I give her and she says that it hurts her mouth. So, I guess that she is just going to have to suffer through all the coughs and runny noses. Ashley hardly has an appetite and has fallen asleep in her highchair after lunch twice this week. We have already polished off one box of tissues and there is no end in sight. I'm trying to get the girls to just take it easy but that is easier said than done.

1 comment:
I hear you! I feel like we've been sick more often than not this winter. I can't tell you how many boxes of tissues I went through, but it's a lot!
Post a Comment