Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Occupying our time

I've been a little absent from the blogging world lately because every spare moment of my time has been spent searching for a new vehicle for our family. I have wanted a Durango for the longest time. And it would be even nicer if we could get one before my family reunion/campout that is coming up this weekend. I didn't think that we were going to be able to find one that worked for us, but it happened. After visiting used car lots just about every day last week and practically living out of our Neon, we found a 2004 Durango that fit just about all of the requirements that we had and we bought it on Friday! It was such a happy day for us. Amelia loves sitting on the third row way in the back which I thought was a little weird but I decided not to argue with her. Ashley can even crawl in and out on her own thanks to the running boards. The girls are still trying to get used to the new rules for the Durango like not climbing over the seats to get out and not eating in it. Even though it is used, we are trying to keep it looking as new as possible for as long as we can. And I am most excited about going camping this weekend in it and hopefully having room for all our gear and then some.

No comments: