
Last week I left the broom out and Amelia started riding it around the house. Soon, Ashley grabbed on too and the two of them went around and around the house for what seemed like forever. It was a great time for me to get a little something done. And they were even learning great skills like team work and sharing.

As I started putting up Christmas decorations earlier this week, Amelia and Ashley decided that the empty boxes were just about the funnest things to play with on this planet. And this went on for a few days afterwards as well. (Amelia later told me that Ashley's box was a barn and that Ashley was a kitty.) Ashley just loved to sit in her box and play. Amelia decided that her box was going to be a bed. So, she got a pillow and a blanket and sat in her little box for about an hour. I guess that all that decorating was exhausting.

1 comment:
Why do we get our children toys when they are just as happy with boxes?
Post a Comment