On Sunday, we celebrated Guy's 34th birthday. Or, as he likes to say, his sixth 29th birthday. He really doesn't want to admit that he is getting older and I think that he will be so happy when I join the over 30 club, too.We started out the day with the birthday boy choosing what we should have for breakfast. Usually I make waffles on Sunday morning but he chose to have a hash brown and egg casserole. Yummy! The rest of the day was a little busy with church but luckily I was able to make him a special birthday cake. Amelia loved watching the cake bake in the oven and she couldn't wait to eat it. Of course, she wanted to help Guy blow out his candles but he was really afraid that she was going to spit on the cake. But who cares if there is a little bit of spit on the cake. Then Amelia and Ashley got to lick all the frosting off the candles and after having cake, both girls had a great chocolate mustache. I just think that we should have birthdays more often so that we have a good excuse to have cake!


No comments:
Post a Comment