Monday, November 12, 2007

Joining the blogging world!


After having many of my friends e-mail me to let me know that they have started a blog, I decided to give it a try. I have always wanted a way to keep family and friends updated on what we are doing and this seems like a great way to do it. We have lived in four different areas since we have been married and we have made a lot of friends along the way and hate to leave them when it comes time for us to move. Hopefully we will be able to keep in touch with all the friends that we have made through the years. And be able to stay more in touch with our family that we don't get to see as often as we would like. If all goes well, I will keep on top of this and maybe you will even get to hear from Guy every now and then too.

1 comment:

Britta said...

I'm so excited to add you to my friends list! I've gotten completely addicted to blogging. Hopefully, now that I've almost got my layout how I want it, I can calm down and spend a little less time on it. Enjoy it!