His eyes looked jaundiced for quite a while so I held off for a long time before trying to get a picture for a birth announcement. After hundreds of pictures, I finally found one that I liked.
Monday, April 27, 2015
Trying to get a good shot
I have a new-found appreciation for photographers who take newborn photos. I have no idea how they can time everything just right to get a happy, sleepy baby who they can position any way they want. Benjamin was not going for that.
His eyes looked jaundiced for quite a while so I held off for a long time before trying to get a picture for a birth announcement. After hundreds of pictures, I finally found one that I liked.
His eyes looked jaundiced for quite a while so I held off for a long time before trying to get a picture for a birth announcement. After hundreds of pictures, I finally found one that I liked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment