Monday, April 27, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt 2014

Once upon a time, I thought it would be so wonderful to have a Spring baby.  I would never be huge pregnant in the dead heat of summer and I wouldn't have to worry about driving through a big snow storm, rushing to the hospital for baby to be born.  After having Benjamin in Spring, I'm having second thoughts.  Spring is so busy!  The snow is melting and all you want to do is be outside.  And then there are all the happenings for the end of the school year.  Busy, busy times.

We had our annual Easter Egg Hunt on April 12th.  Benjamin wasn't quite three weeks old, but how can you disappoint the older kids.  So, off we went.  Benjamin was a wonderful baby and slept for most of the time we were there, and was held by many adoring fans the rest of the time.















No comments: