Monday, March 7, 2011
Bathroom Happenings
There is actual progress in the bathroom and things are starting to take shape. It is so fun to see it all come together. Little by little, a few nights at a time, Guy got all the sheet rock up. I even helped with a few of the pieces, like the ceiling. That was fun since I was 8 1/2 months pregnant.

Next step was mud and tape. Guy had his friend Michael come over and help with this part on President's day. I was busy painting Elliot's room so I didn't get any action shots. Guy and I each had very productive days that day because my mom took the kids for a sleep over. Poor Micah was a little bit neglected while the two of us worked like crazy.

We also did mud and tape on the new wall, which is the other side of the bathroom. Guy had moved the light to be centered in the room so we also had to patch the ceiling. After sanding, Guy and I primed the wall and the patches on the ceiling. Now it is ready for paint. The only problem is that I don't think we saved the extra paint for that room. So, the question is, do we try and match it or just paint the whole room? I think that we might have to paint the entire ceiling for the same reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment