Ashley lost her first tooth on March 4. It was getting pretty wiggly so I was so happy when it
finally fell out. She was a little concerned that it would fall out in the middle of the night and she would swallow it. I'm so glad that didn't happen.
We went to
Arby's that day and brought our lunch home to eat. Ashley is a super slow eater (she gets that from me), so I was putting a load of laundry in downstairs while she finished her lunch. I hadn't been downstairs for very long when Ashley came down with a very concerned look on her face. She was worried that she would swallow the blood. It took her a minute to tell me that her tooth fell out and that she didn't know where it was. Since she was eating, I thought there was a chance that she may have swallowed her tooth. Luckily, it had fallen to her chair and she was sitting on it. That is her favorite part of the story to tell.

Once we found her tooth, we put it in a bag so hopefully it won't get lost. I asked her if she wanted to put it under her pillow for the Tooth Fairy, but she said that she wants to show it to the whole world first. She also made phone calls to Dad, Grandma Corinne and Sister
Dalley (her primary teacher). This morning, she took her tooth to school and showed all of her
pre-school friends. I'm not sure if her tooth will ever make it under her pillow. She loves it so much. I tell her every night how fun it is to brush her teeth because there are only 19 of them to brush.
Ashley's new grin and her "tooth hole".
1 comment:
What a fun story. I bet when she is older and looks back she will love that you wrote about her loosing her first tooth. Happy Days!
Post a Comment