Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Swimming


Ever since Amelia swam in this pool when she was 22 months old, I have been looking for something like it.


I tried this inflatable pool, but I had to help the kids slide, so that was no fun for me. And it was a booger to get out since I had to get the air compressor goin' too. I think I only got that pool out a handful of times that summer.


While at Wally World one day, I thought I saw out of the corner of my eye, the pool that I have been looking for. We bought it the next day (about a month ago) but I have been too lazy to put it together. But, with all this HOT weather that we have been having, I figured that I better pull it out. Especially since Amelia has been asking me about it just about every day.


Needless to say...the kids had a blast! And I was able to just sit back and relax and watch them enjoy the pool and the slide. They all did a pretty good job at waiting their turn. Elliot did cut in line a few times and we had the occasional pile-up at the bottom of the slide when Elliot didn't get out of the way fast enough, but they all still had fun. When it was time to go in, they all tried to sneak in "just one more" slide. They all would have stayed in longer but it was time for Elliot to have his nap.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Looks like it was a fun day! oh and Congrat!! I am so happy for you. How fun!