Amelia's program was next and ended with a little graduation ceremony. My favorite part of her program was when her class sung "The Hokey Pokey". Amelia was "in" when she should have been "out", it was so cute to watch. She kept looking over at me and telling me to take a picture. I'm glad that she was so concerned about that.
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
Preschool Programs
A week ago, Amelia and Ashley had their last days of preschool and their programs. Ashley didn't want to participate in hers and she just wanted to hold my hand the whole time. So, I didn't get any pictures of her during her program. She did get a balloon at the end and some treats so that made her happy. Elliot kept busy by pushing chairs around the entire room. It's a good thing I had Smarties in my purse to help him to sit still during the programs.


Amelia's program was next and ended with a little graduation ceremony. My favorite part of her program was when her class sung "The Hokey Pokey". Amelia was "in" when she should have been "out", it was so cute to watch. She kept looking over at me and telling me to take a picture. I'm glad that she was so concerned about that.



Amelia's program was next and ended with a little graduation ceremony. My favorite part of her program was when her class sung "The Hokey Pokey". Amelia was "in" when she should have been "out", it was so cute to watch. She kept looking over at me and telling me to take a picture. I'm glad that she was so concerned about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment