My sister has always had an interest in photography. Due to working full-time and going to school, she has had to put her degree on hold many times. She recently got a new job that allowed her more freedom to go to school and so she has picked up where she left off to get an art degree with an emphasis in photography. I told her to give me a call if she ever needed subjects to photograph (like Amelia and Ashley) so she came over on Sunday to take a few pictures. She is taking pictures on 35mm film so that she can learn to develop it in class and Amelia didn't get it at first that you wouldn't be able to see the pictures right after they were taken. It sure is interesting raising kids in this digital age. After Tamara was done taking pictures, Amelia started goofing around and Ashley followed just about every step that her sister took. Here is a picture of Amelia pretending to talk into a microphone and Ashley doing exactly the same thing.

They also put these two chairs next to each other and then did "blast off" from Little Einsteins. It was so cute to see Ashley do "pat, pat, pat" and then raise her arms for blast off with the biggest smile on her face. When Ashley was a newborn, I thought that we were crazy having our kids so close together. But now that they are a little older, I love watching them play together and learn together.
1 comment:
Yeah!!! I finially made the blog, I'm so happy :)
Yes I am finialy able to continue my Art degree and I'm so happy, I know this is the right thing for me.
I developed the pictures today (2/20) but I was not able to make any prints. When I showed my teacher the proof sheet she loved the first picture of Ashley. I can't wait to make the prints.
Post a Comment