Monday, February 11, 2008
Martha Monday Tip
Today's tip is to sweep the kitchen floor. It sounds easy enough...Here is what Martha says. "Every evening once you've finished washing up after dinner, sweep the floor. This will keep tough-to-clean dirt and grime from building up, which will make the weekly mopping much quicker." This one is definitely something that I am going to have a tough time doing. My kitchen floor is gigantic! So, I am going to modify this one a little bit to say "sweep up the crumbs around the table and high chair." Everything else can wait until it is time to mop the floor. At least all those little Cheerios will be picked up so that they don't become Cheerio dust from being stepped on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I LOVE the new background! Very cute! I detest sweeping all the time, and I discovered a little sweeper that works great for those crumbs after kids eat. I got mine at Walgreens in the See on TV section. It's a battery powered, very light weight unit, and Abby can even vacuum for me.
Post a Comment