Monday, May 4, 2015

Memorial Day

Slowly but surely, I am getting caught up on my blog.  I can finally say that I am just one year behind.  Now I just have to keep going and soon I'll be just 9 months behind, then 6 months, then 3 months.  Then maybe one day, my blog will be current and you can actually read about things that we are doing right now.

Memorial day is one of my favorite holidays.  You get to be with family, have a BBQ, spend time outside, ice cream at Farr's, and the only gifts are for loved ones who have passed on so you know they will love whatever you get them.  This year, Connie invited us to a BBQ at their place and then we all went to the cemetery in Ogden.  It was so fun to see everyone and spend some great time together.  Of course, the ice cream was fabulous!








No comments: