Christmas time is one of my favorite times of the year. One of these days, I will figure out how to make it less stressful and truly enjoy the holiday. Here are some of our happenings.
Gingerbread houses have become a favorite activity for the kids. I pretty much just love buying all the candy for them. I used to be able be able to get away with one or two houses, but now they all want their own. The girls got to do houses and the boys got to do trains this year. Micah had a fairly short attention span, but all the others loved it. Once Micah lost interest, I kept adding candy until there were no bare spots.
For Christmas, I got myself a new fancy, shmancy camera. I've been wanting one for at least a year but just couldn't decide on what I wanted. I talked to a friend of mine about her camera and finally decided to get a Nikon D7100. Taking pictures is so much more fun when you've got the right equipment. So, enjoy a few pictures from Christmas that speak for themselves.
Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment