Thursday, April 14, 2011

Playing at the Park

I promise, all four of my kids were playing at the park, but I only have pictures of Elliot. I turned my camera over to my mom and I guess that he was just easier to catch. Elliot loved climbing all over the place.
Gotta come down. Ashley was getting really brave too. She would climb up the slides and then come back down. This did cause a collision with some other kids once, but that didn't stop her.
Elliot peaking through the hole.
My mom has a friend, Sandra, who has a daughter, Danielle. My mom and Sandra go way back and Danielle and I kind of go way back too. We were married the same year, she and her hubby lived with Guy and I in Logan for a month before any of us had kids, and now, we both live in Utah County and have kids the same age (my #2, 3 and 4 are the same age as her #1, 2 and 3). So, my mom and Sandra thought that it would be fun for them to come down and we could all get together for a play date. Amelia had an early out day on April 1st and the weather was beautiful, so we met up at a park just down the street from Amelia's school and really close to where Danielle lives. We had such a blast. I went on a little Sonic run because we were unprepared and didn't bring any drinks for the kids. Gotta love happy hour at Sonic! It was great having two grandmas at the park to play with the kids.

No comments: