Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Amelia's First Lost Tooth
Amelia lost her first tooth on Saturday. It had been really loose for the last couple of days and I wanted to just pull it out and get it over with but Amelia thought that it would hurt. So, we just wiggled it every night hoping that it would fall out the following day. Well, Saturday morning, she and I went to the Primary Program practice where they had donuts and hot chocolate for treats afterward. She was sitting there eating her donut when all of the sudden, her tooth came right out. She was so excited! She ran around the room telling everyone (and I mean everyone) that her tooth just came out. The little kids and the adults all thought that it was pretty cool, but the older kids were not as impressed. She could hardly wait to come home and show daddy and Ashley and Elliot. Then she called Grandma Corinne to tell her the great news. The tooth fairy came that night and left her $3...A Susan B. Anthony dollar, a silver dollar and a Sacagawea dollar. But if you ask Amelia, she will tell you that the tooth fairy left her three cents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Fun Story!
I can't believe how your kids are growing. Hope you're doing well. Happy Holidays!
loved the christmas pic! wow- loosing teeth. we haven't thought about that one yet.:) I can't believe how much Elliot looks like his Daddy. So cute!
Post a Comment