
It is so crazy how time flies. Elliot is 4 months old already and he is growing like crazy too. He is 17 lbs 13 ozs and 25 3/4 inches long. He is in the 95-97th percentile for both his height and weight and I think his head circumference is the the 90th percentile. So, he is well balanced. I also have started feeding him rice cereal and he is not too thrilled with it. He is also starting to try and roll over. He gets about half way over and then goes right back to his back. I sure am going to miss the days of him staying right where I put him. He smiles all the time but especially when I start smiling at him.

Ashley didn't want to be a part of the picture, but I'm sure glad that Barbie did!

No comments:
Post a Comment