Yesterday, we went to my 10 year high school reunion. Has it really been 10 years already?!! High school was really a blast for me and I'm sure that was because of all the great friends that I had. When I started my sophomore year at Granger, I pretty much just hung out with my sister and all of her friends since a lot of my friends from Valley Junior High had gone to
Taylorsville so I was a little bit lonely. But when my junior year started, I quickly found out that I needed to start hanging out with my own friends since Tamara had graduated. Luckily, I had played basketball my sophomore year and had met Krystal who introduced me to all her friends. Many great memories were formed with that group...hanging out on the weekends, playing pool, going to dances, studying for AP tests and going to football games.

My first dance...Harvest Ball

Playing basketball...I'm #11...blocking the shot

Graduation Day
After graduation...posing by the grizzly at the E-Center
The reunion was a ton of fun and it was great to see people that I haven't seen in a few years and reconnect with them. Hopefully we don't let time pass us by like that again without a few hello's here and there.
No comments:
Post a Comment